Friday, April 30, 2010

Its Summerrr time:)

7:57 PM





This is a Romper I tried on, How does it look?


So its that time of year again, SUMMER!!

This is the time where most people go to the beach to tan and to swim and to have barbques and all other good stuff.

Im wearing a one piece bathing suit, I like this bathing suit because its like a wrap around my tummy so it holds it in. It is exposed in the back (like a U) and has support in the chest area if you are bustier. it has a bit tougher material in the area where a lot of us have love handles, ( i love this feature) Its a great bathing suit if you are curvier like myself, I really suggest to invest in one if you aren't comfortable wearing a 2 piece or a bathing suit overall. If you have Curvier legs like myself you can put a skirt on or those that look like big scarfs.

Hope this gives you an idea of what to look for if you are more curvier than most and want to wear a bathing suit:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hits